Friday, September 23, 2011


Why I Choose “Who Am I”  As my Title It Because I Want To Tell What And Who Are The Reasons For  Being What Am I now.
I’m just a simple girl. Who dreaming become a good person to everyone. Give my smile to everyone even though I didn’t know them. But I can only show my tears to my true friend for me friend is the one give color to my life. But wait speaking of color I have the person you can give all color that I need he is my special someone. Because to him i become strong he always say that “ even you done mistakes and failure, their’s many good things will come tomorrow so cheer up... BEBZ...

Ooopz... of course my friends and him are important but i can’t forget my number one fans and my supporter of mine. This is my family they are the reasons why i want to become professional. They are the reasons in what am i now..




No comments:

Post a Comment